Our Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of use, please send an email to email@example.com
If you purchased goods from Our Site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to sales.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.lizzb.co.uk is a website operated by LizzB Limited (‘We’, ‘us'). We are a limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 09542976 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our main trading address is 8 Heathcote Road, Twickenham, TW1 1RX. Our VAT registration number is 268566455.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to Our Site is permitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and our terms of registration. As part of using Our Site, you may create an account using an email address and password (your account information). It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential and secure at all times, you must not disclose it to a third party.
Please be aware that anyone with details of account information can access Our Site, therefore we will not be responsible or held liable for any losses you suffer as a result of your account information being used by someone else.
You accept to promptly notify us by email, if you know or suspect unauthorised use of your account information. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You agree to use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may use Our Site:
- to browse our collection of products and place an order for your selection.
- obtain information about our brand.
- read or share information on our site.
- to send us a message.
You may not use our Site:
- For the purpose of disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any of our computer software or hardware.
- To knowingly introduce any material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
You agree not to reproduce duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions.
We will determine in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our acceptable use policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
By breaching any provisions set out in these terms, you will be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with these authorities to the full extent of the law, your identity and all personal information will be disclosed to them. In the event of such breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any action we deem appropriate.
AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT
We cannot guarantee that Our Site or its contents will always be available or fault free, and do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If a fault occurs with our Site, you should report it to us by sending an email email@example.com, and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We may suspend, terminate or change all or any part of Our Site without notice at any time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
The content on Our Site is provided for general information. Although we take reasonable steps to update the information on Our Site, we do not make any representations or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We therefore accept no responsibility for your reliance on Our Site, any such reliance is entirely at your own risk.
Although we have taken security precautions to prevent the existence of malicious programs or computer viruses on Our Site, we do not accept any liability for them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Using Our Site and its contents does not give you any right to our intellectual property rights, or that of any third party linked to Our Site. We are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in the materials published on Our Site. Copyright laws and trademarks protect these works, and all such rights are reserved.
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce or use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a written permission to do so from our licensors or us.
If we become aware that you have reproduced all or any of the contents on Our Site in a way that breaches these Terms and Conditions, we will terminate your right to use Our Site, and at our option, return or destroy any copies that you have made.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We allow third party links to Our Site. These links must be fair and legal and maintain the reputation of our Site. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission without prior notice.
Since Our Site contains links to other third party sites, we provide these links for your information only. We do not have any control over these third party sites or their contents.
If you decide to enter into a contract with any of these third parties, we will not be part of any such contract, and will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using their sites.
You accept that we will not be involved in any dispute that may occur between you and any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
We will not be responsible for:
- Any losses not caused by our breach
- Any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site, or in connection with the use of Our Site, or any websites linked to ours and any contents posted on it.
- Failure to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions of use, where such failure is due to events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include strikes, industrial actions, natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, wars or terrorist attacks.
TERMS OF SALE
When you place an order to purchase goods on Our Site, you accept to do so for personal, domestic and non-commercial purposes, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of use at any time without prior notification. Please make sure that you review this page periodically for any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.
We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business, where we reasonable believe your rights will not be affected. If we do, we will notify you by email of the date on which we intend to make the transfer. With effect from that date, your rights and obligations under these terms will be against the new business and not against us.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore it, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these terms.